160 Industrial Court
Kalispell, MT 59901
This contract made by and between, Rescue Dogs MT LLC 160 Industrial Court, Kalispell, MT 59901, Hereinafter called Rescue Dog, and
(First Name) (Last Name)
(Street Address Line 2)
hereinafter called Client.
In Consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, Rescue Dog and Client agree as follows:
1) Client and Rescue Dog agree on:
(Date of Event)
(Location of Event)
2) Client agrees that a $400.00 non-refundable deposit will be paid to hold the day. Deposit will be applied to an invoice which will remain Clients invoice throughout. Deposit counts as first payment on total balance.
a. Client may make adjustments to that invoice until three weeks prior.
3) Client agrees to pay Rescue Dog in full three weeks prior to event based on final invoice.
4) Rescue Dog agrees when Client requests a Combo Meal service that Rescue Dog will serve to guests 1st time thru, (then they may come back), at the proper time Rescue Dog will put left overs into Boxes, those are Clients to keep.
5) Rescue Dog agrees to provide the menu Client has chosen, with the count also provided by Client, which is on the final invoice.
6) Client agrees to provide menu and number of guests as soon as possible so Rescue Dog can line up staff. Rescue Dog and Client also agree that adjustments may be made until three weeks prior.
7) Client agrees to provide two six foot tables for catering if Client does not wish to have guests collect directly from Food Trailer. Rescue Dog agrees to provide white plastic throw away table cloths for the catering tables. Client may provide table cloths if they wish.
8) Client agrees to provide power, if they or event location does not allow generators.
9) Client agrees to provide a detailed map to the site of event.
10) Rescue Dog will only clear guest tables if arranged ahead of time and for a minimum fee of $50.00 for 50 plates or less and $1.00 a plate there after.
11) Rescue Dog reserves the discretion on where to park the trailer based on convenience and drivers’ ability to ensure no damage will take place in the parking of the trailer.
12) Client agrees that only a deposit will hold the day, there will be no verbal holding, unless other payment arrangements have been made.
13) Rescue Dog agrees that pricing will not change after deposit is received.
14) Rescue Dog and Client agree that Rescue Dog will be on location for 3 hours at no extra fee, after 3 hours there will be a $50.00 per hour charge. Rescue Dog would like to discuss the time line to try and ensure that we can provide Clients catering needs within the 3-hour limit.
a. Late Night Party Events, Rescue Dog will be on location for 2 hour at no extra fee, after 2 hour there will be a $65.00 per hour charge.
15) Client understands that May thru September is the busy season and Rescue Dog will do their best to maintain communication within the three weeks prior to Clients event. There may be a few days of down communication due to out of town events and limited time and service. Please leave messages, texts or emails and Rescue Dog will get back to you at our earliest convenience. Client understands that each event is very important to Rescue Dog.
16) Client agrees that it is at Rescue Dog's discretion on where we will travel with our trailer, ex. The North Fork road or mountain roads.
17) Client agrees that Rescue Dog may use any photos taken for the purpose of advertisement
18) Rescue Dog staff will dress in Rescue Dog branded shirts unless alternate dress has been discussed.
19) Client may use the Rescue Dog Photo-booth at no additional cost, Photo-booth may not be available due to extreme weather conditions i.e. wind
(Client Phone Number)
(Client Cell Phone Number)
(Number of Guests)
(Rescue Dog Signature)